Ride2Sturgis 2023

Starting over...

Ride2Sturgis 2023

Post by blaz »

So Sturgis 2023 is upon us! As Glencoe begins to come to life we all are getting ready to embark on our trip to Sturgis South Dakota. This year I will be trailering my bike lol but I need a place for my wife to sleep, she doesn't do tent camping :lol: So today I begin loading the trailer and make sure I have a list of what we need as well as try out my makeshift awnings :mrgreen: I also need to install my screen doors and make sure we have what is needed. This year i will be taking many many pictures as it will be a great trip and I need to get plenty of pictures of friends, I usually being the perv I am focus on the boobs :twisted: but this year lots of people shots and land scape along with the ranch the photos should be great 8-) On Friday the 28th we roll!
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Re: Ride2Sturgis 2023

Post by blaz »

Terryj I forgot all about getting a hold of you last year, if you want to take a burn out there this year it would be great to meet you, not sure but we may have met before?
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Post by harleyrider »

I want to go. I bummed.
"I came into this world with nothing, and I have most of it left."

Post by redgreen914 »

Pervs are always welcome as with you so many years ago :mrgreen:

Whatever MG needs she will be taken care of :D

Post by blaz »

Many years ago, what are you saying I'm and old perv :lol: :twisted:

Post by redgreen914 »

blaz wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:27 am Many years ago, what are you saying I'm and old perv :lol: :twisted:
Seasoned pervert!!

Post by blaz »

:lol: 8-) :D :twisted:

Post by blaz »

A real man cave :lol: