The Ride2 Sturgis 2022...

Starting over...

Re: The Ride2 Sturgis 2022...

Post by redgreen914 »

It will be good to meet you finally in person!

Post by Hawkeye »

Yeah Buddy
Beer & Tits the cause and solution to all of life’s problems….

The "Vous" the greatest party I’ve ever been to. It's a place fat chicks, ugly chicks, old chicks, young chicks will all be considered Queens for a weekend. FOXHD

Post by blaz »

Terryj, Beadman We will keep you in the loop. The ride out will be gas and go, the ride back will be a little more relaxed.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Post by blaz »

We definitely go through PA...
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Post by Cupcake »

Terryj wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:36 pm let me know if you are heading to Sturgis, it is about 500 miles for me to ride down and say hello.
that's a lil' ol' half day trip for terryj :mrgreen:

Post by Terryj »

little more than 1/2 day but has been done in 9 hours
No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people.

Post by redgreen914 »

I reserved Awning #2 again this year for our new alley spot. Make sure if you're coming to be here the first weekend of the rally and not the end. Blaz will MG be flying out or are you getting a kitchen pass again? :mrgreen:

Ande and I are dropping the camper July 22nd to get our spot with Will and Deb. We'll be partying with Glencoe friends July 29th - 31st. Up on Wednesday night 3rd then full time that Thursday night through Friday 12th?

Party on Garth!

Post by blaz »

It's not set in stone yet MG is still up in the air on if she will be going, we have a few vacations planed. the end of this Month we are heading to NC to see family and Laconia next Month then Sturgis end of July and we want to do another trip to Mexico or Florida my wife just got back from visiting a friend in Florida with my daughter. So she does want to see ever but she can only get so much time off from work. Hawk and I were talking last weekend and we want to be there first weekend. We will firm up plans as it gets closer.

Post by Hawkeye »

I’m ready to ride….
I can’t wait for the rallies this year…. I need a mental health break…
Beer & Tits the cause and solution to all of life’s problems….

The "Vous" the greatest party I’ve ever been to. It's a place fat chicks, ugly chicks, old chicks, young chicks will all be considered Queens for a weekend. FOXHD

Post by blaz »

Were down to a little over 30 days and we ride! We plan on leaving End of July and being in Sturgis before the rally starts. 8-)